Call for Abstracts
Rapid Round Presentations
Lower Extremity Amputation Prevention (LEAP) Conference 2022
Conference Theme – Staying in Step: Evidence to practice change
Our conferences aim to support clinicians to provide best practice care, and empower their clients.
The Scientific Committee invites submissions of abstracts of original, high risk foot research. We are seeking presentations on areas that have a strong clinical application in the assessment, diagnosis and management of people with high risk foot conditions. Selection of abstracts for the Scientific Program will be made by the conference committee.
Abstracts are due Friday 3rd June 2022
Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 1st July 2022
All presenters must register and pay to attend the conference by Monday 11th July 2022
Please email your submission to: email@example.com
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Authors and affiliations: Authors (Arial, size 12 font. Surname, Initial. Presenting author to be in bold and italics. Affiliations number in superscript. Centred) eg Smith, B1, Doe, J2; Affiliations: (Arial, size 12, Italics font. Organisation, City, Country) eg 1 Department of General Practice, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia
Title (max 50 words) conveying the topic and nature of the research
Abstract body (max 250 words) to include the headings: Background and Aims; Methods; Results and Conclusions
Before writing your abstract: Consider the following:
- o How to introduce your work (what is the background/rationale for the research?)
- o What data to include in order to answer the research question
- o How the data is best presented
- o What conclusions you can draw from the results and who they apply to
- o How you can link your research outcomes and conclusions to clinical practice
Indicate your preference for one of the following:
- 1. 3 minute Rapid presentation with a focus on key outcomes and implications for their research
- 2. 10 minute Abstract presentation
We will consider your preference where possible.