By joining the APP-HRF Group you will be joining a group of Podiatrists working across the continuum of care - we have podiatry service managers, advanced practicing podiatrists, community and private podiatrists, researchers etc...
Member benefits include:
1. Networking: You are connected to the largest group of podiatrists with expertise and experience in "translating evidence to wherever you practice" in the area of high risk foot
2. Biennial conference: Our biennial LEAP conference provides quality education and networking for podiatrists and you receive a significant discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the conference or attend to enhance your professioanl development
3. Advocacy: You are part of a network that collaborates with other organisations working towards a common goal of excellence in Podiatry high risk foot practice
4. Recognition: We encourage you to contribute to our news by showcasing your achievements
5. Exchange: Participate in our member only High Risk Foot Exchange to share ideas about local projects and research